[openbeos] BU clears up some misconceptions

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:19:25 -0500

This is from a conversation thread that Deej and I had
going in the Phoenix mailing list. I know that many people
had misconceptions about what BU had/has in mind. This clarifies
it and should set people's mind at ease. I think, with this, this
topic should be considered closed. :-) FYI - my comments are the >> comments.