[openbeos] Re: BTestView

  • From: burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 20 Nov 2003 09:08:33 -0000

>Hi,
>  I'm currently working on Themis and I had to create a system to make text
>lines return at the correct place without word-cutting,etc.. It's what all
>BTextView do I guess.

Yeah, BTextView does exactly that.

> Anyway, browsing the CVS I saw there's already a nice
>code there doing this. Is it reliable ? Finished ? Tested ?
>       Your code being more developed than mine I was thinking about using it.

Hm, I don't think I understood your question. Can't you use BTextView directly ?
Can I ask you why you should duplicate its code ?

Anyway, the code in the CVS isn't nor reliable, nor finished, nor fully tested.
It works in some instances, it doesn't in other. :)

Here's a screenshot (under windows, but that's it) of our TextView in action:
http://burton666.neoni.net/TextViewShot.jpg

Bye!

Stanco dello spam nella tua email? Prova GRATIS
il nuovo servizio ANTISPAM di superEva:
http://webmail.supereva.it/spam.html