[openbeos] Re: BString

  • From: "Andrew Genduso" <gendusoa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 09:55:43 -0500

I concur with Erik's recommendation.  I have to deal with MS Visual Studio
6.0's implementation of the STL (which is known to be broken in several
important ways) on a daily basis, and STL-Port has given me no such problems.
 The creators of it are very conscious of thread-safety, so I think it's
a perfect fit.

Andrew Genduso
(coming out of lurk mode)

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com