[openbeos] Re: BString

  • From: "Erik Jakowatz" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 23:12:53 -0800

>Do we plan to implemnt a BStack, BQueue, B<whatever>? I think planning
>these things to take the place of bloated STL for quicker would be
wise.

Hrm.  I have never found the STL in general to be "bloated" -- merely
certain implementations of it. (*cough*RogueWave*cough*).  Furthermore,
providing an STL replacement would be a huge chore and is, IMO, well
outside the bounds of the project at this time.

Data is not information, and information is not knowledge: knowledge is
not understanding, and understanding is not wisdom.
        - Philip Adams