[openbeos] Re: BString

  • From: Keith Poole <keef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:54:07 +0000

I don't think much of the support kit is designed to be used in the
kernel, its more of a user mode convenience.  Also, if we want to keep
binary compatibility, we can't easily use the STL, for example the
BString header contains internal details of the class I will have to
duplicate (see the definition of Length() for example).

                Keith