[openbeos] Re: BPictureButton

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:13:13 -0800 PST

Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 17 Jan 2006
08:17:12 -0000
> >Is BPictureButton implemented in Haiku?
>
> Yes, it's fully implemented, with the only exception that it doesn't
> draw anything on screen due to missing (incomplete, actually) support
for BPictures. Yeah I know, I should really finish it.

> >If it is implemented, is it
> >compatible with the one R5?
>
> Of course, like every other class in haiku :)

Thanks Stefano.

Someone is working on making CannaIM work in Haiku, and the guy is
modifying PaletteWindow.cpp so that the input method pallete (which
uses BPictureButton) shows the buttons. This is why I asked. For now,
they are using BBitmap as a temporary workaround.

Cheers!

Koki