[openbeos] Re: BMessenger::fPreferredTarget

  • From: Marc Flerackers <mflerackers@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 13:29:18 +0900

I encountered those crashes at several occasions. Mostly on clearing the message. Another non-related? crash often encountered is "targeted handler does not belong to the looper". Closing windows often freeze app_server and resources are broken, either the compiler or the reading. Fonts reads it's signature garbled and some apps crash as the read bitmap from resource from translation utils returns NULL.
I can give full stack traces later if needed. I don't have a beos machine at the moment (not even on vmware), otherwise I would track those issues down myself :).

--
Marc Flerackers (mflerackers@xxxxxxxxxx)

Axel Dörfler wrote:
Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
About messages, I'm getting a lot of crashes in BMessage destructor.(something related to templates IIRC) Anyone can confirm? If not, I'll post a stack trace tomorrow.

Never had those.

I am unable to test with QEMU, the graphical interface won't load(I only see the boot image). Please confirm.

Works fine over here (I haven't updated to the lastest SVN revision, though).

Bye,
   Axel.