[openbeos] Re: BMessenger::fPreferredTarget

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:56:54 +0200

Hi,

About messages, I'm getting a lot of crashes in BMessage destructor.(something related to templates IIRC) Anyone can confirm? If not, I'll post a stack trace tomorrow.

        (I'm testing under R5 only)

I am unable to test with QEMU, the graphical interface won't load(I only see the boot image). Please confirm.

Thanks, Adi.

Axel Dörfler wrote:
Hi there,

have I missed any case where fPreferredTarget is not absolutely superfluous? BMessenger::fHandlerToken is already B_PREFERRED_TOKEN in that case, anyway.

Would anyone mind if I eliminate it?

Bye,
   Axel.