[haiku] BMessage a window

  • From: Michele Frau <zumikkebe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 21:21:36 +0200

Hello guys,

may I ask some questions about bmessaging (again)?

I'm writing a bash script meant to pilot a window in a more
confortable way than "hey" does, I can perform successfully some
actions like make it fullscreen, move to edges/corners or move/copy to
workspace(s) but I'd like to change the "Feel" of a window and I
can't; I read in /develop/header/os/interface/window.h which values I
have to use but some of these, when used, let disappear the window
even from the Deskbar, in detail I can apply modal and floating mode
in ALL workspaces but APP and SUBSET aren't working, have I
misunderstood something ?

Second question: is the app_server scriptable? in example I'd like to
know which window is currently focused/activated but I tried to "hey
app_server" and it doesn't respond, so I guess it can't be scripted,
am I right?

Best regards,
Michele

--