[openbeos] BFS and DVD's

  • From: "Ben Allen" <CommdrSozo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 11:55:34 -0500 CDT

This question may have already been asked and I missed it, but I
thought I'd ask anyway because it's been bugging me :)

If I were to burn a DVD using the BFS, would the file indexes still be
intact and useable in queries?  More specifically, if I had a BFS DVD
of music files, could I still run queries on the file attributes, sort
them in the Tracker by attribute, etc?  I didn't know if queries would
work on read-only volumes, or is BFS was supported by any DVD creation
software yet.  Thanks

-Ben