[openbeos] Re: BBox bug

  • From: Mahmoud Al Gammal <obos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:04:26 +0300

No, R5's BBox works just fine (at lease it doesn't have that bug in
particular).

Here's a scenario of what goes on:
my BView's subclass overrides Draw() to draw a border, and a non-transparent
color is used as the view's color. When the window is resized the view is
resized as well and the app server should clear it using its color, then the
border is drawn, but the result is that plus many smaller borders all over
the background.

Oh, and btw, BView::DrawAfterChildren() isn't called by the app server, is
it?

Mahmoud Al Gammal