[openbeos] Re: B_USER_DATA_DIRECTORY?

  • From: Alan Westbrook <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:12:25 -0700

What about

~/Documents/[app]/

Alan

Axel Dörfler wrote:
"Mikael Jansson" <tic_khr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, the question is: Where are those pictures stored? Not in ~/config
/
settings, because it isn't a setting. The user shouldn't specify it himself, either, because they show up in the application, and should the user want to find the notes, it would be clearly stated in the documentation where to find them (if the user would want to, say, print them.)

If I remember correctly we just discussed the introduction of new directoy types in this list a few weeks ago.
B_USER_DATA_DIRECTORY was one of the proposed additions.
While it would be easy to add these types, and I'll probably do it for testing purposes, I don't think we have finally decided on that matter yet.

Bye,
   Axel.