[openbeos] Re: B_SYSTEM_TEAM

  • From: Ville Koskinen <vrkosk@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 19:16:59 +0300

On Mon, 29 May 2006 18:03:56 +0200
Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Instead of redirecting some (thread/team calls) to team 2 to team 1,
> I'd like to redefine B_SYSTEM_TEAM to team 1, since that's the
> cleanest solution. Since ProcessController is now in our repository,
> it can then correctly identify the kernel. Of course, other (closed
> source) system info tools might not work 100% correctly (like now).

Well, since there is no difference in the function of 3rd party tools
before and after the change, the change is irrelevant from their point
of view. However, since there is clear advantage in making the change
(the "native" ProcessController would work and the system would be
less ugly), the result of the change remains overall positive.

In a word: I don't mind. :)

--
Ville Koskinen