[haiku] Re: Attribution for Haiku website design and theme

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 08:42:41 -0700

(2010?05?13? 00:34), Cian Duffy wrote:
On 13 May 2010 07:38, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        1: Seeing those people express such eagerness to contribute in
        those
        areas was extremely satisfying and at the same time unnerving
        -- are
        they stepping up to help the project in the hour of need? or
        do they
        finally feel comfortable expressing interest in those areas
        without
        having to face the Wrath of Jorge?

    ROTFL! You spew so much bias, that it is actually funny. I will
    grant you that you have imagination to come up with this twisted
    arguments, but do you really expect anyone to believe this nonsense?

Jorge,

Does it not get to a point where you realise nobody is agreeing with you, and those against are too legion and varied for you to dismiss as a "clique"?

No, because this argument is a fallacy, as there is and there has always been people on both sides of the fence, including in this discussion.

The clique behaviour is related to the way the powers that be find ways to exclude those they do not like, either by subtle ways (i.e., exerting their figures of power, making insinuations or provocations, spreading mis-portrayals, etc.) or by means of unilaterally exerting an authority that they granted to themselves, like it happened in this case, where they unilaterally took away the privileges that I had rightfully acquired by virtue of my contributions and skills in the relevant area, in what is an obvious case of retaliation for being critical of the project leadership.

Regards,

Jorge / aka Koki