[openbeos] Re: Asserts?

  • From: "shatty" <shatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 08:53:56 -0700

I think a reasonable way to do this is to flank those
asserts with debug macros.  Speaking of which, there is
a set of handy debug macros included with BeOS.  <Debug.h>
There are also a few others in the code base I think.
Do we have a standard set that we should be using?

Hmm.. I seem to ask a lot of this kind of question.
:-P  I glanced over at Dev Central on the website where
I expect to see the answer to this type of question but
didn't find it.  Perhaps someone can go over the
archives and gather a set of coding guildlines that go
beyond just the opentracker ones.  Yes I know I should
be volunteering to do it not just asking but I am
handling a real-life interrupt atm. :-)

Andrew