[openbeos] Re: Anyone with a Dell Latitude 810

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:45:00 -0700

2008/7/22 scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Here's a ticket that needs rechecking by someone with access to a Dell
> Latitude 810:
> http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/1150
> Maybe someone could check this out and update the ticket with their
> results... or just reply to this email even.

Hmm... I may have access to a D610. I tested on it in the past (like a
year ago) and it froze at boot similarly perhaps from the same cause.

I could maybe test one on an old revision to identify the same
behavior, and then test on the new revision to see if it fixed it.

Unfortunately I don't have immediate access to one right now, but I
may in the next week or two.

- Urias