[openbeos] Re: Another leak

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 12:16:30 +0100 (MET)

Yeah, very funny =)
I would like to remind you that this is a devel mailing list, not a
public chat for every subject (neither a spam-list, but we are safe until now)
So I didn't say it was forbiden, but try not to troll here everyday, there's
BeShare for that 8)

<troll>
Anyone wants the source of windows ?
before I clean up my 40 G hdd...