[openbeos] Announce: BeGeistert registration now open

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:22:16 +0000

Dear list,

I hope this announcement conforms to the list's charter!

It is now possible to register for BeGeistert 009 which is happening in a
little over a month from now in Düsseldorf.

BeGeistert is the premier event for *BeOS developers and we know a lot of
OpenBeOS developers are planning to attend this event and we're looking
forward to seeing them all. An internet connection to the OpenBeOS-CVS
server should be possible but this will be on a request basis as a
permanent internet connection is not available.

Ingo Weinhold will be co-ordinating the OpenBeOS side of things.

More news and details as they happen.

Charlie

Charlie Clark
Chief Chaos Coordinator