[openbeos] Re: Announce: BeGeistert 009 in Oktober

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:04:23 +0000

On 2002-06-20 at 14:26:58 [+0000], you wrote:
> For me, I'd be quite happy to spend 2 days coding with the other core team
> members...  Meeting "users" ia always fun but when there is code to fix I
> know where my priorities lie and doubly so when I have the people sitting
> there who can help!  Well, you get the idea anyway :)
>
> I'm sure it'll be a good event :)
sounds like a yes. ;-)

Okay, you don't have to give a workshop if you don't want to. It would be
great if enuff of you think it worthwhile to come and complete some
milestones.

What would you need for the event:
CVS-Server? Network? Would anyone attending not be able to bring their own
computer?

By the way for those interested in attending and looking for dirt cheap
flights, Eindhoven is probably the closest airport which Ryanair flys to
but that would still be over an hour from here by train. We do normally try
our best to help with travel arrangements.

Charlie