[openbeos] Re: Ang: Re: My impressions of FalterCon

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:23:52 +0200 CEST

"holmqvist.fredrik@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <holmqvist.fredrik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>  This is really starting to get on my nerves. How many that
> had a BeBUG ever did anything like that? I sure there are lots
> of sites using the logo without permission as well...

I they want ask, let them ask; it just shows they want to be sure
everyone likes it - we actually only explicitly limited the use of our
logo for distributions, AFAIK.
Of course, Haiku Inc., as Be Inc., could prosecute any abuses of their
logos; but who would want to do that if they are used in a way like
this?

Bye,
   Axel.