[openbeos] Re: Ang: Re: Firefox in Haiku gcc4

  • From: DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 06:38:33 -0500

holmqvist.fredrik@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
There seems to be a little confusion over what this means. For those using the regular Haiku builds Firefox from BeBits ( http://www.bebits.com ) has always been there. It should work quite well now. I recommend the BONE version if possible.

This however are for those who uses or builds Haiku under gcc4. This version is not backwards compatible with BeOS due to changes in gcc. It has now been proven that we should be able to build Firefox even for those people.
Does this pave the way for FF3 builds?

--DarkWyrm