[openbeos] Re: And now for something totally _on-topic_ :)

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:41:41 +0100

>> would like to make the code "OpenBeOS
>> Compliant" but there's nowhere something that states what that is :)
>
>Why not use the Opentracker guidelines=3F
>
>See:
>http://opentracker.sourceforge.net/guidelines.html
>
>Gabe

That's at least the base we wanted to work from yeah. But I mean more,
like doxygen (or a-like program) for generating documentation from the
code, style suggestions for how to write those comments, etc, etc.

I mean, are there any volunteers wanting to rewrite the whole of the
BeBook =3F :) and keep it up-to-date ofcourse :)

Regards,

Ithamar.