[openbeos] And now for something totally _on-topic_ :)

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:00:40 +0100

Hello,

Is anyone working on the coding guidelines and associated docs=3F I was
thinking of taking this up, as I have my first module of my kit
completed (print=5Fserver) and would like to make the code "OpenBeOS
Compliant" but there's nowhere something that states what that is :)

Anyways, I can print using any printer driver / application using the
stock-R5 libbe.so + Printers preference panel, can select/create a new
printer using the Tracker / Printers preference, and it all works with
the =5FOpenBeOS=5F print=5Fserver :)

Now onto the Printers preference panel and the drivers, transports, etc
:)

Regards,

Ithamar.