[haiku] All services should be up again.

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:42:58 +0200

[second try, didn't seem to make it to freelists ...]

Hi again,

it took a while, but it seems that we've got our data and all our
services back! The second new disk is still being resynced into the raid,
but apart from that, everything seems to work as usual again.

It may take approx. an hour until the temporary redirect for
www.haiku-os.org has expired.

Please shout if you think anything is missing.

cheers,
        Oliver