[haiku] Re: Adding to FAQ: How to update to a nightly build

  • From: hudsonco1@xxxxxxx
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:38:09 -0500

In 2 weeks this article can migrate from osnews.com to the Haiku FAQ. It can
become a "living" document with updates made whenever needed.
http://www.osnews.com/story/22903/Writing_Applications_for_Haiku

In the next week osnews will publish another article, this one about BFS.
Special mini-interviews from the original BFS author, and from Axel. :-)

Regards,
Andrew