[openbeos] AW: Shutting down

  • From: "Ronny Wisor" <RonnyWisor@xxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:49:04 +0100

I hope you´ll be back soon!?

Best regards
Ronny Wisor

Hi everyone,

This is just a brief note to let everyone know that I have decided to
leave the Haiku project. For now, please refer any marketing related
inquiries to this list; hopefully someone from the admin group will answer.

It was a short ride, but a very interesting one nonetheless. In spite of
my relatively short tenure, I really had some great fun (SCaLE, Google,
etc.) and, more importantly, made some good friends, both online and in
person.

I wish the Haiku project the best of luck.

Cheers,

Koki