[haiku] Re: AW: Re: [haiku]how to set the grub on karmic koala?

  • From: Skar Cat <skarmiglione.sk4r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:35:37 -0500

our bootman can manage with linux? cause if is more easy to set up then can
be my option, now i am an  alfa tester and one of the most big fan of this
OS and want use it all days  as soon as posible.
while i wait for good paint editor and blender, like to me test the new
aplications and some days send bug reports or any other help.
then i ll try this week to install new images of haiku in my HD and will
continue, linux dont convence me no more...but i dont want return to windows
:(.

bye

9/11/9 Maxime Simon <simon.maxime@xxxxxxxxx>