[openbeos] Re: AW: Re: Haiku distribution

  • From: "Ronny Wisor" <RonnyWisor@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:39:21 +0100

You simply download the newest image file from:

http://factory.haiku-os.org/

After that you download the "old" archive-file and take the cue-sheet-file and
the bootcd.image file out of this archive:

http://paginas.terra.com.br/informatica/pauloestrela/HaikuLiveCD.tar.bz2

After all is done, all three file must be in the same folder. You can burn your
CD with every burning application that can write cue-sheets.

That´s all you have to do. Very simpel!

Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out