[openbeos] AW: Re: Deskbar menu and Menu key

  • From: "Chira, Valentin" <Chira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:06:48 +0200

Hi all, sry if I botherd ya to much with my away messages 2 weeks ago but I
forgot that I receive this email at my work address so... sry again. About
this keyboard navigation question I must say that I use only keaboard
navigation and for me this is a big problem in BeOS so if you guys could
improve the situation a bit would be great. Maybe you could also implement
the default alt and ctrl kyes usage coze how it is in BeOS 5 is not realy
nice..is exactly the other way around ....or maybe it's just me...

regards,
 Valentin