[openbeos] AW: Re: BeOS Max V4b1 Network Configuration

  • From: "Ronny Wisor" <RonnyWisor@xxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:10:30 +0200

I have the same motherboard, how did you install it? I have 2 GB of RAM
ZETA 1.21 isn´t booting?

For me the Via Rhine II works fine in other systems.

i have this chipset in my network card, integrated in my motherboard(Via
P4VM890), and with bone/dano work well, i don't remember with netserver, but
i think too.

are you sure that you have installed this driver?
http://bebits.com/app/3266

in the forum others have problems with your network card:
http://www.haiku-os.org/community/forum/via_rhine_ii_lan

bye

2008/4/22, Ivan Quirino <ivanquirino1928@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I've installed BeOS V4b1 and I don't know how to put my onboard via rhine II
to work. Anyone can Help?
I've installed a driver from bebits.com but remains the same, no net.

thanks