[openbeos] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Haiku Bootscreen

  • From: "Karl vom Dorff" <karl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:47:34 -0400

"you'll only see the boot screen for 3 seconds anyways"

That's if Haiku boots at all...

I thought with BeOS, Zeta, the boot icons would give an indication of where
your system would fault on booting. i.e, if it got stuck on the networking
icon, then your networking driver is messed or unsupported, if it got stuck
on the disk icon, then your file system is corrupted... etc.

Karl