[openbeos] AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: marketing

  • From: "Ronny Wisor" <RonnyWisor@xxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:29:10 +0100

Thanks Jorge for your reply,

When all work is done, to which address should I send the flyer concept?
And which graphic-format do you prefer?

On the haiku website is an syntax error: http://haiku-os.org/about
"Inspired in the Be Operating System," Inspired by...

I hope that i´m right my english is not perfect... ;-)

Best regards and good night
Ronny

Hi Ronny,

I received your private message, but I am replying here for everyone to see.

First, my apologies for not following up on the Haiku flyer initiative
earlier. Juggling many things at the moment, and obviously dropped this
ball. :-)

As suggested in a past thread, I have created a marketing forum and the
following thread to support the Haiku flyer initiative. Please check out
the following post for the details:

http://haiku-os.org/community/forum/haiku_promotional_flyer

Any particulars with regards to this discussion, let's follow them up on
the marketing forum.

Cheers,

Koki