[openbeos] Re: AW: Locale Kit

  • From: Scott Mansfield <thephantom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:37:54 -0800

On Dec 14, 2003, at 3:27 PM, Axel Dörfler wrote:

"Chira, Valentin" <Chira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I speak Romanian language so I could do the translations if you want
me to.

That would be very nice, although we still need informations like "how to sort cyrillic letters" - for example, I don't know if you can just use their unicode value for that (you can in English, but not in other European languages like French). So if you have informations like this for Romanian or other languages you know about, I'd be very happy to hear about it. For example you can sort French correctly when you remove all diacriticals from the letters ("à" -> "a", "ç" -> "c", etc.).

Hey Axel,

Sorry I missed this the first time around...

I speak Russian and Spanish. Holler if I can help.

Cheers,
Scott