[openbeos] Re: AW: Locale Kit

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:27:51 +0100 CET

"Chira, Valentin" <Chira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I speak Romanian language so I could do the translations if you want
> me to.

That would be very nice, although we still need informations like "how
to sort cyrillic letters" - for example, I don't know if you can just
use their unicode value for that (you can in English, but not in other
European languages like French).
So if you have informations like this for Romanian or other languages
you know about, I'd be very happy to hear about it. For example you can
sort French correctly when you remove all diacriticals from the letters

Thanks in advance!

Bye,
   Axel.