[openbeos] [ANN] Developer migration

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OpenBeOS <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bedevtalk@xxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:29:11 +1000

It is with both joy and sadness that I have to announce that a new
opportunity has arised which will force me to abandon BeOS and migrate to
Elate/DE development.  This decision would have been made even if BeOS were
the #1 OS with a brilliant future planned.  I wish everyone the best of luck
with your current projects, you've all been a superb and inspirational
group.  During the course of my life, I have never encountered such an
intelligent and vibrant community as the BeDev community, and if anyone pops
down to Melbourne, Australia, it would be my pleasure to buy them drinks.

I will continue web-hosting my BeOS projects for the next 6 months, after
which their future will be uncertain.

PS. If anyone wishes to discuss Elate privately with me, send me a personal
email at solaja@xxxxxxxxxxx

----------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived
or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us
by return e-mail or telephone Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Limited
on +61 2 9413 6300.