[openbeos] Re: A very interesting 3D desktop prototype...

  • From: merkoth@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:03:00 -0300

Ryan Leavengood escribió:

A friend sent this to me and I found it very interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ODskdEPnQ

Obviously this is not something Haiku would even consider until R2,
but I have to admit it seems pretty slick and intuitive.

Ryan

That video became quite popular lately...

Yes, it /looks/ good, but I'm not very sure if I want the "desktop mess" multiplied by two. Having my real life desktop all messed up is annoying enough to prevent me from using this 3d desktop ;-) But it has an advantage: you can get it tidy with just one click, while your RL desktop remains all messed up for ages...

-- Iván Vodopiviz