[haiku] Re: A thank you to everyone who has donated money to Haiku

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 01:31:00 -0400

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One thing I'm missing is a (quarterly, halfyear, yearly?) report on Haiku
> inc.'s financial status.

Yeah we (probably me specifically) needs to do the financial report
for 2008. Haiku, Inc is still in somewhat of a transitional state so
some aspects of summarizing the financial situation are more
difficult. That is primarily the reason for the delay in preparing the
report (and me not making the time for it.) Overall Haiku, Inc's
financial situation is pretty simple, primarily consisting of PayPal
donations and a few expenditures here and there.

Hopefully over this summer we can finally straighten out the remaining
loose ends on Haiku, Inc.

Regards,
Ryan