[openbeos] A new BeOS API?

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:28:07 -0600 (CST)

Hello, everyone. First, a disclaimer so I don't get flamed. I am *not*
opposed on general principles to OpenBeOS, in spite what you may have
read. However, I think the path that you have adopted is a little off
kilter. But that's all beside the point. I have written a little bit of
new code, mostly in the support kit, that can be found at http://
members.bellatlantic.net/~vze236yf/glass=5Felevator.zip . Please read it.
I would very much like to have the support of all the OpenBeOS devs in
this endeavor, and am making steps to make it a common project with
BeUnited and BlueOS. Please look and discuss. Thank you.
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Important letters which contain no errors will develop errors in the
mail.  Corresponding errors will show up in the duplicate while the
Boss is reading it.