[openbeos] Re: A new BMessage implementation (Message4)

  • From: Methe <methedras@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:42:56 +0100

Congratulations, the benchmark almost speaks by itself. But I have a
question: I don't understand why the speed of message4 is a lot slower than
the message3 version in the tests for reading 5000Int32 or 5000strings. I
mean they just do great for precedent tests (500 and 50 and 5) and for 5000
there's a big gap in speed.
The data are kept pretty much the same way (as far as i understand) in
message3 and 4.

Olivier

--
"A man does what he does because he sees the world as he sees it" A.K
Radio404 - Ze Music Discovery Channel - www.radio404.org