[openbeos] Re: A joke ? <please end this thread>

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:22:56 +1100

Sorry for not being quite eloquent in my rant, I can see how this led to
misinterpretation.  All I'm saying is that each one of us payed for several
releases of their OS and devoted time on studying the API and creating apps
for it.  We supported BeInc.  We were their best customers.  We did their
advocating and advertising.  Every company would love to have people like
ourselves as customers.  As a farewell present to their most loyal
customers, maybe they should have given us R5.1.  Consider it to be their
last patch or service pack.  I would have gladly payed for it if they made
it available for purchase.

Besides, the life span of Dano will be short - OpenBeOS will replace it ;-)
Dano does look cool, though.  It gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling, maybe
because it feels like a preview of OpenBeOS.

Can we move the EULA, DeCSS, encryption laws and similar crap off the list.

----------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived
or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us
by return e-mail or telephone Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Limited
on +61 2 9413 6300.