[openbeos] Re: A joke ?

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:05:51 +0100 (MET)

There doesn't seem to be the source in, but it seems it breaks a lot of things,
as I've already been asked on BeShare to help with compiling stuff that worked
before... mostly media things, printing driver..
Asked about support for this "version", what should I tell ?
For now it's "No I didn't try it, so I don't support it."