[openbeos] Re: A bit of prep talk

  • From: "bsa" <bsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:54:42 +0300

> people are examining NewOS/AtheOS/BeOS and teams are forming up.  Thats
> great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We're not loosing focus, and I'm glad to see that
we're
> agreeing that most of our attention is on the 2 major components (kernel
and
> app_kit/interface kit).

I think (if i wrong, please correct me) - OpenBeOS is a little error.
Recreation of system is not necessary.
OpenBeOS will not become BeOS with open source. Our old BeOS slowly moves to
graveyard.
But NewOS is raising, and we can help its developer - we really can create
new object-oriented opensource
operating system. Kernel is about ready. It is main.