[haiku] Re: A Roadmap Related Question

  • From: Augustin <ajcsweb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 22:47:40 -0500

http://www.haiku-os.org/legacy-docs/bebook/TheKernelKit_Overview_Introduction.html
> [3] http://www.blueeyedos.com/
> [4] http://www.zevenos.de/

ZevenOS just tried to get the "look" -- all the software is standard
GNOME/KDE stuff.

BlueEyedOS actually tried to rewrite the libraries on top of X11, but
sadly, the remaining ISO won't boot anymore :-( I want to get the source
code to publish on HaikuArchives, but no one seems to have it....

-waddlesplash