[haiku] Re: 3d, blender and the engine 3d status?

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:56:03 +0000

Well, we have gotten most of those dependencies ported now.  I hadn't
gotten to openexr yet but i think it's partially included in haiku so
i don't expect much trouble with it.  Ftgl had some minor issues to
work out, but I think all the others are working now.  Maybe we'll
trying building it again soon, unless someone else gets to it first.
If someone manages to build it, please report back with your finding
and/or post your results to the haikuports mailing list.
We've also got most of the parts in place for a vlc-0.8.6i build, so
that might be possible soon as well.
-scottmc