[haiku] Re: 32bit-wchar_t branch has been merged into trunk - full rebuild necessary

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:59:51 +0200

Hi,

> That was quick.  Nice work Oliver.
> Here's the new link for subversion and sed:
> http://www.haiku-ports.de/packages/dev-util/subversion/subversion-1.6.3-x86-gcc2-haiku-2009-07-07.zip
> http://www.haiku-ports.de/packages/sys-apps/sed/sed-4.2.1-gcc2-haiku-2009-07-05.zip

Really nice work guys! I am yet to do the update... just a quick question - has
the UTF-8 situation improved for SVN (like UTF-8 chars in commit messages or
file names)? And also, the 1.6.2 version which we were using last gave me quite
a bit of trouble, I think SVN itself was just buggy, I doubt it was something
Haiku specific. Did you by any chance read the Changelog from 1.6.2 to 1.6.3
and came across anything interesting? My troubles mostly had to do with SVN
moving directories, then doing changes in them, then trying to commit and
getting conflicts for some of the folders themselves, even though nobody had
done commits there in the meantime.

Best regards,
-Stephan