[haiku] Re: "30 Days With Haiku" from LINUX FORMAT magazine

  • From: Roland Plüss <roland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 02:43:02 +0100

François Revol wrote:

>>> As you can see from my sig 3D is what interests me most :P
>>>
>> There are nice 2D games as well, so I couldn't be sure ;-)
>> But seriously, since we don't have any hardware accelerated 3D
>> drivers
>> at this point (besides what Rudolf did for the old nVidia cards), it
>> doesn't matter if your card is supported or not :-))
>>

> You could try to update my port of BZFlag meanwhile :p

Hehe... I'm less into porting than more into pioneering ( hence writing
new stuff instead of porting existing ). I'm not so fond messing with
foreign code I did not work with beforehand especially on a system I did
dev for the last time like what?... 10 years ago? Yeah... has to be
somewhere around there. I know that I once ported my scripting language
( what I had back then ) to BeOS on the ( I think ) developer edition.
But since then I forgot quite a bit the coding structure of this OS :D
... I need to refresh... bombing new grounds is always fun :P

--
Yours sincerely
Plüss Roland

Leader and Head Programmer