[haiku-web] Re: status

  • From: "Mikael Jansson" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:13:45 +0200 (CEST)

> On 2006-04-25 at 19:10:57 [+0200], Mikael Jansson
> <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> That entirely depends on what we decide on. If it's something that
>> doesn't
>> require root access and runs behind FastCGI, I could easily host it,
>> too.
>
> I have > 1 server with root access.

Tag, you're it :)

>> > Mikael does it make sense for us to have an svn repository for Trac in
>> > case
>> > you want to work with me on it?
>> >
>> Certainly. As a matter of fact, we should probably set up a Trac
>> instance
>> + repository to trac the Haiku-Web project itself.  I'll set that up if
>> there are no objections?
>
> Yes, one objection. I don't see the point in running differing instances
> particularly the software side.

Surely you must appreciate having access to tools that lets us do
development (and I don't mean pure coding) in an organized manner -- Trac
is just such a tool.

I take it for granted you all know the benefits of version control, however?

> I'm not very good with the subversion stuff but I'm sure you can help me.

Sure!

My proposal is that we set up a Subversion repository at the following
address::

    https://svn.jansson.be/haikuweb

and a Trac project at::

    http://bits.jansson.be/haikuweb