[haiku-web] Re: Monitoring and responding to the webmaster mailbox

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:56:16 -0700

2008/8/11 Jorge Mare <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>:
> ...has a "Website feedback" category that currently routes inquiries
> to my personal email and a Haiku Inc. mailbox.
>
> I have been monitoring and responding to these inquiries until now,
> but since all the messages are related to the website, which the web
> team is supposed to be responsible for maintaining, I believe you guys
> should handle these inquiries.
>
> I am not sure who or how you want to handle this, but perhaps the
> messages can be forwarded to this list, and whoever has the time can
> respond and/or forward to whoever can. Please discuss what you want to
> do and let me know.

While I agree that someone on the website team should be reading and
responding to the inquiries, I'm not sure it should be a public
"free-for-all" style. Perhaps someone would like to volunteer to be
the primary respondent for these inquiries?

We could alter the Haiku, Inc. box to forward inquiries to that
individual similar to the current setup.

If the emails merit further team discussion, then of course this
mailing list would be the appropriate place for that.

Any takers?

- Urias