[haiku-web] Re: Haiku-BR

  • From: Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:00:03 +1000

Cool - can you also add #haiku-australia as well ? :)

Cheers

Sikosis

On 06/08/2008, at 1:46 AM, "Jorge Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
2008/8/4 Daniel Oliveira Costa Lemos <xspager@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi!

I don't know if the responsible for the site know, but we do create a new
channel on FreeNode called haiku-br, to brazilian users of Haiku.
Could you include the channel #haiku-br on the
http://www.haiku-os.org/community/irc ?

I could probably add it (yeah, i'm supposed to fix a few things now...
but i'm clearly dropping the ball)... but I think it's mostly Jorge's
department to setup the multi-national stuff so I'll let him respond
first.

I really don't ownership over these pages, so it's not like I have the
last word. As a general principle, I don't have a problem with content
being added as long as it makes sense and there is advance notice
and/or consultation on this list or elsewhere (like the [openbeos]
list).

In this particular case, the addition perfectly fits the purpose of
that page, so I am +1 on this one.

Jorge
--- -------------------------------------------------------------------- haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Haiku Web & Developer Support Discussion List