[haiku-web] Re: Godaddy DNS woes

  • From: Justin Stressman <jstressman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:48:45 -0400

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:10 PM, kallisti5 <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've used gandi.net for a little over a year now.. they are a little more
> costly, but don't nickel and dime you. (free ssl certs for the domain, free
> anonymous registration, free dns, etc)
>
> Anyway, 100% behind us using anything *but* go daddy :)

Not that my opinion carries weight, but I've been on gandi for 8 or 9
years as well for similar reasons.

Namecheap seems like a good low priced alternative. (Gandi is a bit expensive)

"Anyway, 100% behind us using anything *but* go daddy :)"

I concur. ;)

--
"You don't use science to show you're right,
you use science to become right." --xkcd